submit your nomination
Nominations for the 2021 ECO Impact Awards
I AM NOMINATING MYSELF AND/OR A PEER:
When submitting a nomination for yourself and/or a professional peer, please ensure that you include:
- A reason for submission
- A short bio and headshot
- A minimum of two letters of support
- A project summary detailing the nominee’s experience, professionalism and demonstration of how they meet the awards criteria
I am or am nominating a Top Employer:
Nominations must include:
- Project summary detailing the employer’s leadership in providing innovative, impactful and productive solutions that further the environmental sector.
- The organization’s mission/vision and biography
- Company logo
- A minimum of two testimonials from clients and employees
The ECO Community Award was created to shine a spotlight on individuals and groups who have made positive contributions to the environment around the country. Find out if you or your organization qualify to win the first-ever ECO Community Award.
Nominations for Individuals
Nominations for Top Employer
Finalists may be required to submit additional information to support their nomination
ECO Canada is accepting nominations until November 30, 2020. Please read the nomination criteria before submitting your nomination. A member of our team will review your submission and will get in touch with you.